We are looking for a Trainer who will be responsible for managing, designing, developing, coordinating and conducting all training programs and also the responsibility includes communicating with managers to identify training needs and mapping out development plans for teams and individuals. Hands-on experience of working on Computer & Internet is required.
Candidate with knowledge of these languages preferred: Hindi, English and other.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 2 yrs & above | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.1.2L to Rs.2.25L per annum | +Incentives
About the company:
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. KYC | Field Verification | Data Collection | eSign | Tier-2, 3 & 4
• Excellent communication.
• Need to deliver soft skills / Process / Product Trainer.
• Conduct new employees training and On the Job Training.
• Organize, Plan and Implementing monthly cyclic activities including refresher training, monthly tests.
• Plan and improve productivity through training.
• 2+ years of experience in the industry
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• At least 2+ years spent working in back office/operations work
• Basic Computer skills, MS Office & Internet knowledge
• Previous experience as BPO / Inbound / Outbound process will be an advantage.