We’re on the lookout for a tech-savvy Human Resources Manager to manage HR programs across the company - everything from recruiting, onboarding, and training management to performance management and compensation. The role will involve working, side-by-side, with our employees to foster a positive environment and make sure the company’s mission and goals are effectively implemented.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 2.5 yrs & above | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.1.8L ~ Rs.3.6L |
About the company:
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. KYC | Field Verification | Data Collection | eSign | Tier-2, 3 & 4
Sounds like a moonshot? It is. We want to make REACH across India (remotest places), as easy as ordering pizza, on-demand. Already serving 11000 pincodes (57% of India) | Anaxee is one of the very few venture-funded startups in Central India | Website: www.anaxee.com
Important: Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand this goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
- Manage recruitment, onboarding, performance management, employee relationships, training and compensation process; monitor and make improvements as required
- Building Training Modules for employees of various role, making training schedule, etc.
- Design and implement programs to improve morale and relationships
- Provide counseling for relationship management including dispute resolution and team building
- Prepare periodic reports for management with recommendations and trends
- Provide expertise and offer advice to employees in areas like career planning, employee relationships, strategic development etc.
- 3 or more years of experience working as an HR manager or in a similar position preferred
- Experience of using tools like Freshteam, Angel List, iimjobs, CRM, etc
- Recruiting through LinkedIn, and other social networks
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is mandatory
- Proven experience in developing and executing strategies designed to improve employee morale
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of local and central laws and HR best practices
- Proven experience developing and implementing solutions to highly complex situations that call for ingenuity and creativity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong interpersonal communications skills
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying