We’re looking for a skilled accounting clerk who will work with our financial records and make sure they’re up to date. The records the Accountant maintains might include expenditures, receipts, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and profit and loss. The accounting clerk will also be required to work with senior personnel on various projects and assist any and all departments as the need may rise.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 2 yrs & above | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.1.5L ~ Rs.2L |
About the company:
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. KYC | Field Verification | Data Collection | eSign | Tier-2, 3 & 4
Sounds like a moonshot? It is. We want to make REACH across India (remotest places), as easy as ordering pizza, on-demand. Already serving 11000 pincodes (57% of India) | Anaxee is one of the very few venture-funded startups in Central India | Website: www.anaxee.com
Important: Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand this goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
- Work with Tally to manage day-to-day accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Receive and record cash, checks, and vouchers; reconcile bank account statements.
- Handle payroll, make purchases, prepare invoices and keep track of overdue accounts.
- Produce reports, reflecting profit and loss statements, financial statements and balance sheets
- Keep management informed and up to date through presentations and reports
- Remain vigilant against fraud and inaccuracy by checking over figures and reports frequently
- 2+ years of experience as an accounting/bookkeeping clerk.
- High school diploma is mandatory; accounting coursework from an accredited institution preferred.
- Skilled in using MS Office and popular accounting software.
- Possesses eye for attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Integrity; a position that requires one to maintain an entire organization’s financial records requires one’s moral character to be of the highest fibre.
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures, best practices and terminology.