About the company
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. We are already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
As a software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate about understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, &, etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to a great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with the Product manager, designers, and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Smart Hands-on coder who can independently architect solutions and mentor team members.
- Solid experience in PHP, Node, Mongo, and MySQL
- Should have good Webservice and Web application fundamentals
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Should have worked with HTML/ CSS/ Jquery/ Js / API.
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google or OpenStack will be a plus.
Your application should include
- Details about applications you have previously worked on
- A GitHub or stack overflow profile if you have one.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, Startup Flexibility
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying