We are looking for a tech-savvy Business Development Representative with an ability to do hands-on Sales. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. You will be speaking to Who's Who of the fintech world.
It is an added advantage if you have experience in developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from establishing customer contact until signing a deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 0 to 6 years | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.1.8L ~ Rs.3L | Freshers allowed
About the company:
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. KYC | Field Verification | Data Collection | eSign | Tier-2, 3 & 4
Sounds like a moonshot? It is. We want to make REACH across India (remotest places), as easy as ordering pizza, on-demand. Already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Important: Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand this goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
- This is not another Sales job, it involves Concept Selling too.
- Find customers for Products & Services provided by the company
- Contact potential clients via phone, emails, and LinkedIn
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Directly report to the CEO
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Keep an eye on the competition.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (eg: inbound, outbound, field sales)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software, Online tools for effective sales
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, Good Email writing skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying