We are looking for Quality Analyst for back office work. The job includes processing Quality Analysts are responsible to audit calls, monitor email transactions and accurately measure the qualitative performance of an agent. Hands-on experience of working on Computer & Internet is required.
Candidate with knowledge of these languages preferred: Hindi, English and other.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 1 yrs & above | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.1.2L to Rs.2.25L per annum | +Incentives
About the company:
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. KYC | Field Verification | Data Collection | eSign | Tier-2, 3 & 4
Transaction Monitoring (Voice / Email)
• Quality Analysts are responsible to audit calls, monitor email transactions and accurately
measure the qualitative performance of an agent.
• Prepare MIS/Reports.
• Performing training need analysis.
• Process improvement.
• Giving feedback.
• Improving performance through interventions.
• Keep in touch with Agent while taking calls.
• 1+ years of experience in the industry.
• Good Communication Skill.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• At least 1+ years spent working in back office/operations work.
• Basic Computer skills, MS Office & Internet knowledge.
• Previous experience as BPO / Inbound / Outbound process will be an advantage.