Product Head: responsible for every aspect of the product(s). Defender of the customer: makes sure that the company is building what someone wants. Product spearhead: full responsibility and ownership over the product deliverables. Jack of all trades: at the intersection between business, technology and, user experience, must be passionate about and familiar with all three.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 3 yrs & above | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.5L ~ Rs.12L | ESOPs available for right candidate
About the company:
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. KYC | Field Verification | Data Collection | eSign | Tier-2, 3 & 4
Sounds like a moonshot? It is. We want to make REACH across India (remotest places), as easy as ordering pizza, on-demand. Already serving 11000 pincodes (57% of India) | Anaxee is one of the very few venture-funded startup in Central India | Website: www.anaxee.com
Important: Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand this goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
What is the Product?
Around 8 modules deeply integrated into each other comprising of Web Application with dashboards, Mobile Apps, CRM, Analytics tool, Customer facing apps, few products involve Biometrics & Aadhaar integration.
- Help in developing and implementing product vision and strategy.
- Meet regularly with key customer facing teams to collect and analyse user feedback to shape new product ideas and user requirements.
- Implements usage tracking and analyze patterns to validate new feature requirement.
- Have strong solution skills in translating customer needs to product functionalities.
- Work with leadership team in planning the product roadmap.
- Convert ideas to prototypes and demonstrate them to the key partners.
- Coordinate with engineering team to plan and deliver features on time.
- Represent company in product or domain specific conferences and events.
- Stay on top of the market and competitions.
- Act like an owner for the success of your product.
- Four or more years experience in product management or similar role
- A people friendly person with organizational and leadership skills
- Good hand on wireframe designing / Mockups will be added advantage
- Ability to think creative and solve problem
- Prior experience in development will be a plus
- Knowledge of India Stack (preferred)
- Knowledge of various tools/APIs available online which help in reducing development time
- Education: B.E./B.Tech/B.Des and above | MBA (added advantage)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying