About the company
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand.
We are already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 0-3 Years | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.1.8L ~ Rs.3.6L |
We are looking for a fact finder Project Manager (Operations)/Operations Analyst to join our team. This role requires you to be a tech-savvy Project Manager to execute various projects being executed by the company. You need to understand customer requirement, evaluate whether the project can be executed by the company, planning for resources required to complete a project, finding team members to suit the project and ensure project delivery. You’ll be an exceptional problem solver and take responsible actions in ensuring the company’s productivity, and requirements.
- Identifying customer requirements by interviewing customers; understanding the scope of work
- Identifying resources on the basis of the requirements of the project-in-hand.
- Design process based on the scope of work in a work-flow chart and diagram and establish performance parameters
- Create quality check parameters.
- Train the internal team on the process and QC. Prepare training and communication material for all resources aligned for the project
- Ensuring the performance and effectiveness of the project and finding the corrective measures in case of any deviation.
- Monitor QC parameters.
- Reporting to the customer on a daily basis, solving any queries. Making sure project timelines are met.
- Following up with customers and getting feedback.
- 0 to 3 or more years of experience as a Business/Operations Analyst or similar role.
- A people friendly person with organizational, leadership and management skills
- Ability to think creatively and solve the problem
- Hands-on in MS Excel and any other data analytics would be a plus
- Education: B.E./B.Tech/B.CA/IT/BBA (Operations) and above | MBA (added advantage)
- Problem Solver and Project Management Skills who can build Client Relationships
- Who possess Networking and technical zeal
- Fact-based management to drive decision making
- Tech Savvy
- Good Communication Skills in English & Hindi
What we offer:
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying